IT Project Manager
Popis Pracovní Pozice
We are looking for an engaged implementation-oriented IT Project Manager with:
- At least 5 years experience in introducing new IT solutions and tools in multi-site organizations.
- High interest in detecting, evaluating and exploring the benefits of IT solutions for business processes.
- IT project management skills assuring a good coordination of process owners and internal and external - IT specialists and an efficient implementation of new IT solutions.
- Good generalist understanding of main business processes of organizations.
- Good generalist understanding of IT technologies incl. databases and tools.
- Understanding of process reengineering and change management needs in organizations.
- The IT Project Manager leads a portfolio of IT projects thereby collaborating with people across the organization.
- Analyse of business needs for IT solutions and tools across the organization in close collaboration with COO and process owners.
- Define of requirements and specifications for new IT tools in collaboration with process owners and IT.
- Evaluate of alternative solutions incl. impact on business, cost and speed.
- Prioritize of IT projects considering business needs, impact, implementation effort and resources.
- Plan and staff of projects in collaboration with functional departments across the organization and external partners.
- As the responsible project manager drive the implementation of IT projects with the project team efficiently and solution-oriented, thereby:Controlling project progress and deliverables.
- Anticipating blocking issues, identifying gaps and defining corrective actions.
- Ensure completion in quality, time and cost.
What we need:
- At least 5 years experience as an IT project manager preferably in an industrial environment.
- Relevant experience with the implementation of business process analyses, changes implementations, integrations, etc. in a multi-site international organization.
- Very good overall knowledge and understanding of business processes and IT tools incl. ERP systems or infrastructure.
- Fluency in English and Czech languages
- The will and ability to individually take over the ownership for key topics and pursues goals with persistence, insisting on implementation.
- Good analytical, project management and organizational skills.
- Good understanding of common IT tools.
- Good communicator across a multi-site organization.
- Open personality easy to communicate and get along with.
- Organized, reliable and flexible by nature.
- With drive and a pragmatic doer personality.
- Pro-active driver of teams in project organizations.
- High integrity.
What we offer:
- Full time employment with hybrid working mode
- Interesting opportunity focused on improving and digitalization of internal processes in a dynamically growing company.
- Opportunities for professional and career growth.
- Competitive compensation based on work results.
- Professional training.
- Annual compensation, transport allowance, meal vouchers, pension plan contribution.
- 5 weeks of vacation and other….
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.