As EHS Manager, you play a key role in ensuring and monitoring health, safety and environmental aspects of our operations. You'll have a direct hand in creating a safer and healthier working environment, positively impacting the lives of our employees and the well-being of the company. We offer a unique ...
As EHS Manager, you play a key role in ensuring and monitoring health, safety and environmental aspects of our operations. You'll have a direct hand in creating a safer and healthier working environment, positively impacting the lives of our employees and the well-being of the company. We offer a unique opportunity to contribute to a world leader in heat exchangers. The company has a reputation for being a specialist in the supply of innovative solutions to a wide range of industries. Your work will contribute to the continued success of the business on a global scale, in line with our commitment to excellence and innovation.
Popis Pracovní Pozice
What are the main responsibilities?
- Conducting site inspections to identify safety, health and environmental risks.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive HSE policies, procedures and routines.
- Plan and conduct training on emergency protocols, workplace safety and related topics.
- Monitor compliance with safety procedures and maintain records of hazardous waste exposures.
- Implement preventive HSE policies, analyse root causes and define corrective actions.
- Monitor and verify the implementation of local health and safety measures.
- Act as a representative of the Czech competent authorities in the area of responsibility.
What competencies should you have?
- Relevant experience in environmental safety, occupational health and safety
- Good knowledge of environmental regulations and policies
- Knowledge of environmental inspection tools and techniques
- Fluency in Czech (C1, C2) and English at least at B2 level.
- Physical ability to perform inspections and carry inspection equipment.
What do we offer?
- Extra week's holiday (25 days).
- Free lunches.
- Company car for personal use.
- Financial contributions before summer and winter holidays.
- Increasing pension contribution based on years of employment.
- Increasing benefit card value based on years of employment.
- Discounted telephone rates for up to 5 numbers.
- Free on-site vaccinations.
- Company events such as Christmas party and summer barbecue.
Apply for this job
Does this job fit your talents and seem right for you? Don't hesitate to apply online now.
Facts about the job
CompanyTalentor Czech Republic